Thank you for choosing Southern Cosmetic Laser! We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you as a new client and provide you information regarding your upcoming appointment. We will do our very best to answer all your questions. Your trust, confidence and satisfaction are our highest priorities. We look forward to meeting you soon.
New Patient First Appointment:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out our New Patient Form or you may download our New Patient Form and bring with you.
- Please bring a list of medications you are currently taking.
- For your protection against identity fraud, we will need a copy of your driver’s license or identification card and a picture of you will be taken for documentation purposes only.
Appointment Reminder Policy:
Clients receive automated email and text reminders approximately 2 days prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are unable to keep an appointment, please give us a 48-hour notice.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time to check in.
If you arrive 15 minutes late:
- Your appointment may have to be rescheduled for another day.
- Or your service will be shortened and you will be charged the full price of your scheduled service.
We understand everyone’s time is valuable! Missed appointments represent a cost to you, to us and to other clients who could have been seen in the time set aside for you. Please be assured that it is always our primary goal to provide you with the most excellent service and care. In order for us to make the best use of our time and serve the needs of all of our clients, we ask for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Complimentary Consultation Cancellation Policy– We offer free consultations to all our clients. If you choose to cancel your first free consultation appointment, we ask that you give us at least a 48-hour notice. “No- Show” or same-day cancellation will result in a $75 rebooking fee should you wish to reschedule your complimentary consultation. This $75 is non-refundable, but may be applied towards any service if used within 30 days from consultation date.
No-Show/Same Day Cancellation Policy:
- First “No-Show” or same-day cancellation, appointment will gladly be rescheduled without any charges. We understand situations happen. It is our desire to accommodate our clients and any unexpected issues.
- Second “No-Show” or same-day cancellation, a $25 cancellation fee must be paid prior to reschedule.
- A third “No-Show” or same-day cancellation, a $25 cancellation fee must be paid in addition to full appointment charge paid prior to reschedule. This full appointment charge is non-refundable, non-transferable.
- A fourth “No-Show” or same-day cancellation may result in our right to terminate the client relationship.
SCL provides cosmetic services (fee for services); therefore, insurance is not accepted. All payments are due and payable on day of service; however, some services may require a deposit in advance. All sales are final. We accept all major debit and credit cards, applicable HSA cards and cash. Sorry, no personal checks. Financing is available through Lending USA.
All prepaid treatments must be used and/or in process according to treatment plan within one (1) year of purchase. Any unused treatments will expire and no refunds will be issued. Failure to complete prepaid special package-priced treatments default any credits back to regular pricing.
Complications and Results:
Complications are rare. However, should post complications arise necessitating care at a medical or emergency facility, clients are responsible for any and all charges incurred.
Although positive results are expected, there is no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, of the results that may be obtained for any service, treatment or procedure performed at Southern Cosmetic Laser.
Treatment, Procedure, & Service Sales – All treatments, procedures, and services are final. Once a procedure has been provided, there are no refunds. Therefore, before a service is performed, please consider all the required protocols and side effects. Cosmetic services are elective and there are no guarantees as to the outcome results or patient satisfaction. We are committed to client satisfaction and are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have in regards to the services we offer before purchase.
Product Sales – Any product purchased at Southern Cosmetic Laser that clients are unable to use due to sensitivity issues must be reported within 21 days of purchase. No make-up products can be returned.
Appointment for a Minor:
Minors (under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during their first appointment. A special minor clause can be indicated by a parent or legal guardian for the minor to be seen unattended for any additional appointments.
Southern Cosmetic Laser reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or dismiss a client from any service at any time. It is at the full discretion of Southern Cosmetic Laser to determine whether a client is a candidate for any service provided.