Fight Signs of Aging with Dermal Fillers
As we age, our skin loses volume and can become thinner and begin to sag forming wrinkles and fine lines. The third step is re- volumize with fillers or Nova threads to help support, lift, restore fullness and contour.
One way to protect your skin from the outside is by avoiding harsh sun and applying sunscreen daily. Another way to enhance your skin integrity is by stimulating and increasing your skin’s collagen and elastin. This keeps your skin volumized, smooth and plump.
At Southern Cosmetic Laser, conveniently located between Charleston and Summerville, we offer many ways to increase your skin’s collagen and elastin. Dermal fillers are one non-surgical way that can help diminish facial wrinkles and skin folds. Face fillers can help restore lost volume to make your lips look fuller, smooth laugh lines, and plump and raise the cheeks and jawline area.
Dermal Fillers such as Juvederm, Voluma, Versa, Radiesse, Restylane can be injected in the following areas:
- Midface/ Cheeks: enhance volume in cheeks and help to lift the face
- Under the Eyes/ Tear Trough: diminish dark circles & bags and add volume to under the eyes
- Nasolabial Folds/ Smile Lines: the area that extends from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Jawline: shaping and contouring the jawline
- Corners of the Mouth: the area next to the crease of the lips
- Lips: plump or enhance both the upper and lower lips
- Marionette Lines: the area the extends downward from the corners of the mouth to the jawline
- Hands: adds fullness to the backs of the hands, which can result in more youthful-looking appearance
At Southern Cosmetic Laser our skincare experts listen to your cares and concerns. We are one of Charleston’s most premier cosmetic med spas serving the Lowcountry, Orangeburg, Charleston, Summerville, and Mt Pleasant areas. Our utmost goal is customer service and helping you reach your skincare goals.
Call us today to book your appointment or to find out more.