Sentient Sculpt

Body Contouring Treatment
For Cellulite & Fat Reduction

Body sculpting treatment Charleston Southern Cosmetic Laser
  • Revolutionary Body Sculpting Technology.
  • The only non-invasive, painless body contouring system that effectively targets cellulite and fat.

Southern Cosmetic Laser in Charleston SC is the first medical aesthetics practice to offer this innovative fat and cellulite body contouring treatment.

Sentient Sculpt unique body contouring treatment works to reduce fat, remodel skin tissue and regenerate collagen in the skin, resulting in smoother, tighter skin. Treatment areas are the abdomen, arms, bra fat, buttocks, love handles, thighs and knees. The fat and cellulite reduction and skin tightening results are long-lasting.

How Does Sentient Sculpt Destroy Fat and Cellulite?

  • Microwave Sculpting Technology
  • Destroys Cellulite & Fat
  • Tightens and Smooths Skin
  • No heating. No freezing. No lasers. No needles

 

Body sculpting treatment Charleston Southern Cosmetic Laserq

Sentient Sculpt newly patented microwave technology is a game-changing treatment designed to destroy fat and cellulite while tightening skin at the same time.

Using microwave technology, Sentient Sculpt uses up to 80% of the energy generated to penetrate the fat under the skin, destroying fat cells and the fibrous bands in the dermis that cause cellulite “dimples.” The other 20% of the energy is used in the upper layers of the skin, tightening and contracting skin to improve its appearance.

Sentient Sculpt Benefits

  • Effective fat reduction and skin tightening
  • Reduces and destroys fat and cellulite
  • Fat cells are permanently destroyed
  • Improves skin laxity
  • Tightens and firms loose skin
  • Triggers collagen production for younger-looking skin
  • Little to no discomfort during treatment
  • Built-in cooling system to maximize comfort
  • Results are long-lasting
Body sculpting treatment Charleston Southern Cosmetic Laser

What Areas Can Be Treated with Sentient Sculpt?

Anywhere you have loose body skin, cellulite, cellulite dimples, unwanted pockets of fat can be treated with this newly advanced revolutionary device. Some of the most common Sentient Sculpt treatments we offer:
Body sculpting treatment Charleston Southern Cosmetic Laser
  • Tighten and tone upper arms
  • Tighten loose, sagging skin on the stomach
  • Reduce love handles and belly pooch
  • Eliminate bra rolls on the back
  • Improve appearance of “muffin top”
  • Lift and firm buttocks
  • Destroy cellulite on the backs of thighs and buttocks
  • Tighten skin and reduce fat on the flanks

Before & After Pictures

Body sculpting treatment Charleston Southern Cosmetic Laser